FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q. What is the reward that I can earn when I purchase ACUVUE® products?
- A. The amount of your reward will vary depending on the ACUVUE® Brand and quantity purchased. See ACUVUE® Brands & Offers for more details. Your reward will arrive in the form of an ACUVUE® Brand Visa Prepaid card
- Q. How long will it take to get my rewards?
- A. Once you submit online with the required items, you can expect your reward to arrive in your inbox in less than two weeks, if approved. You can check the status of your rewards by logging back into MyAcuvueRewards.com. If your reward was approved, and you have not received your ACUVUE® Brand Visa Prepaid card, please reach out to us via the form found at the bottom of these FAQs. Please note that it may take longer than 14 days to receive your reward if you mail in your information.
- Q. What is an ACUVUE® Brand Visa Prepaid card and where can it be used?
- A. An ACUVUE® Brand Visa Prepaid card is a prepaid debit card with a credit balance equal to the dollar amount of your reward. You can spend your reward money on whatever you wish at any store where Visa cards are accepted.
- Q. Are there other rewards beyond ACUVUE® Brand Visa Prepaid cards?
- A. At this time ACUVUE® rewards only include ACUVUE® Brand Visa Prepaid cards. We plan to offer additional rewards in the future. Stay tuned!
- Q. What if I have purchased different ACUVUE® Brands for each eye?
- A. When you complete your Rewards Submission, you should enter the ACUVUE® Brand and Quantity Purchased for one eye on the Purchase Details page. Then check the box labeled "Did you purchase different ACUVUE® Brands for each eye?" You will then be able to enter the ACUVUE® Brand and Quantity Purchased for the second eye.
- Q. How do I include my receipt as part of the Rewards Submission?
- A. If submitting online, you will need to create a digital image of your receipt. This can be accomplished by taking a digital photograph of the receipt or by scanning the receipt and saving the image file to your hard drive. Be sure the file is saved as one of the following types: .gif, .png, .tiff, .bmp, .jpeg or PDF. And, be sure the file is no larger than 5 MB. You will then click the Browse button in the Receipt Upload section on the Purchase Details page of MyAcuvueRewards.com, and you will be prompted to find the file on your hard drive and upload it to our database. If you are submitting by mail, please submit your original receipt or a photocopy. Have more questions? See the Receipt Upload Tips.
- Q. Will a credit card receipt be accepted as a purchase receipt?
- A. Sorry, unfortunately we cannot accept a credit card receipt as it will not have enough detail to verify that the reward requirements have been met.
- Q. How do I obtain a rewards code?
- A. You must make your purchase at a participating location or retailer. Make sure to ask your Eye Care Professional for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
- Q. Is the rewards code available at any place that sells ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses?
- A. No. ACUVUE® rewards are only available through in-office purchases and purchases made at participating retail location. Rewards are not valid for internet purchases or purchases made at Costco® Optical, Sam's Club® Optical, BJs® Optical, Walmart® Optical and Target® Optical.Other offers may be available for ACUVUE® Brand purchases at these retailers.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I'm having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case letters where applicable.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Important information for contact lens wearers: ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are available by prescription only for vision correction. An eye care professional will determine whether contact lenses are right for you. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses. To help avoid these problems, follow the wear and replacement schedule and the lens care instructions provided by your eye doctor. Do not wear contact lenses if you have an eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. If one of these conditions occurs, contact your eye doctor immediately. For more information on proper wear, care and safety, talk to your eye care professional and ask for a Patient Instruction Guide, call Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Customer Relations at 1-800-843-2020 or contact us at Acuvue.com.